Old 05-02-2003, 06:39 AM
John G. Talpa

Default Newbie here - Easiest to grow orchid in NW IN

Just so you know, Natts isn't just Ascos and Vandas anymore. They have
increased the number of different orchids that they sell. They have Paphs,
Phrags, Equitants, Masd., etc. They were at the Grand Rapids show a week
and a half ago and I saw their selection. I bought some. (Surprise,
surprise.)

Natts down in Batavia if you want Ascdas or Vandas.
There are a few growers in Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana.
Visit your local society or a show and find out who is around. OR
just run a google search.
Have fun. Looking for interesting blooming plants is 1/2 the fun
of getting started. Grow not just what will grow with your
conditions, but what you like the looks of when it is blooming.

SuE