Old 14-02-2004, 12:23 AM
House of Paisley

Default Phaius flavus

I picked one up from Dowery Orchids. I don't recall it being
in their catalog. I wanted something else they listed, but didn't
have, and was given this as a choice for a substitute. You
might just email them and see if they have any tucked away.
I also think Andy's once had them, as I think they once listed
a picture of them there.

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm
wrote in message
om...
I'm wanting to give an orchid to my sister. She's always done
tropicals (I do orchidssomewhat). I thought the folliage would be to
her liking, and culture something she could handle with her
experience. Have been searching, and have not found a site with
phaius flavus for sale. Does anyone have any idea where in the US
these plants are available?