Old 14-02-2004, 07:04 AM
tbell

Default Lighting again!

Claude, I've spent the extra for Gro-Lights, but been just as successful
with one cool white and one warm white tube in a two-tube fixture.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
(To reply by e-mail, remove APPENDIX)

From: "Claude"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:16:28 GMT
Subject: Lighting again!

Hello everyone!

I finally made my choice about the lighting fixture! I have bought the
ShopLite 48 inches fixture for 2 fluorescent tube( they `re in plastic ) and
cost only 15.00 ( we talking Canadian dollar here ! ) :-)

Ok, now, I`m not sure about the fluorescent tube! Which are the best:

they sell :

The DayLight 40 W 48 inch tube 1.96
The CoolWhite 40W 48 inch tube 2.95
The GrowLux 40 W 48 inch tube 6.95

I`m a bit confuse! Which one to get? Should I mix them? The GrowLux is made
for plant but I know some people growing only with DayLight! Can you help
me?

Thanks

Claude surviving the Conan O`Brian Quebec bashing comments!