Old 15-02-2004, 03:55 PM
The Ranger

Default Spelling issues

Steve questioned my statement in message
Never mistake sloth for stupidity; the two are mutually exclusive.

Well, I don't understand that at all.

It's simple enough: those people that do not have English as a second (or
greater) language, post messages rife with errors (e.g. 'nad,' 'te,' 'sa,'
etc.), purport to leave spelling errors on purpose, think that a message
difficult to read is "good enough because 'everyone will get it'," or don't
care to take the few extra seconds to check their messages prior to a
worldwide distribution so that they present the best possible communication
are lazy. They enjoy being considered buffoons but they're not stupid...
That minority that will not install -- or use -- a spell-checker are stupid.

The Ranger

ObEdibleGarden: My dwarf mandarin orange tree is producing fruit like mad
after I decided to stop coddling it. Go figure.