Old 15-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Susan Erickson

Default A Gift of Orchids

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:37:17 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Diana

John did that when we first started growing. He "didn't mind"
going on the gh tours. He kind of liked picking out a plant for
me to grow. But they were 'my plants' and I should repot. etc.
Then he started picking up Paph.s - Not particularly my
favorites. . On business trip he came back to Chicago from CA
with his Samsonite Suitcase full of orchids all wrapped for
shipping and his suit rolled up in his carry on bag. That was
about the end of the "your orchids" discussions.

But he still will not help put up the display. I need to learn
that trick.

SuE