Old 18-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Pat Vasgah

Default Wedding Bells morning glory, cross with Flying Saucers

They do have to be soaked in water overnight before planting - the
seed coat is very hard. Flying Saucers are great - my personal
favorite. Also, the ground must be kept from drying out until they
sprout.

Flying Saucers website
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...b/7150/fs.html

I've got another batch of the extremely rare Wedding Bells seeds on
Ebay at

jrstark wrote in message news:gdcVb.238459$ I'm trying Flying Saucers this year, bought the seeds at Franks. This
is my first try at named varieties, we've had the wild ones for years.
Also trying Milky Way and Sunrise Mix (variegated foliage). Are they
really that hard to germinate?

Janine