Old 19-02-2004, 01:08 AM
aromatherapy aromatherapy is offline
Registered User

Location: usa
Default CO2 Fizz Factory

Quote:
Originally posted by Jade
"N. Shane Martin" wrote in message ...
I was in my LFS today and saw this up close. Its a glorified 1 ltr bottle
with a fancy bubble chamber/diffuser. It uses sugar and yeast just like the
DIY setup.

Shane

What you saw is not the CO2 fizz factory by Jungle as it is NOT a DIY
setup that uses sugar and yeast! I use one in my planted tank, works
great and uses CO2 fizz tablets. The holding chamber holds up to 450
cc of CO2. The CO2 fizz tabs are a whole lot easier than mixing sugar
and yeast. You might be thinking of the Hagen diffuser.
I have a 45 gallon tank would I need 2 fizz tab chambers? I have been using the yeast method, it works but can be too much trouble the tablets seem easier.