Old 19-02-2004, 04:29 PM
DumberThanSnot

Default On Sunday

snip

Hi Jack,
RedForeman asked everybody to pray for a kid named
Jacob, so everybody prayed to RedForeman's Sunday
god, then the kid died on Sunday, and now RedForeman
says that the kid's name was really Nicholas. Then some
feller named John came along and said that the kid was
in heaven, in effect John was judging the child as being
worthy of eternal life. I expressed some displeasure
that RedForeman would abuse these fish groups and
now RedForeman (who advertised here that he was
attending church for the last 23 years) submitted by
email address to spammers and has made vague threats
about having garbage sent to my post office box, and
has started to be verbally abusive to me. That's 23
years of your church teachings now coming down
abusively upon my head. I suggest that next time you
want people to pray for you, you take your prayer
requests to an appropriate location, and don't lie to
people nor to God about the issue at hand.

and some guy named DumberThanSnot asked you some questions that you are
obviously afraid to answer. Your really good at throwing stones and then
point fingers at people who throw them back at ya... you remind me of the
little girl that punches her brother, then when the brother punches her back
starts to complain to mommy that brother is punching her.

nothing you have ever said (in this thread) has been constructive (other
than the mock titles... which were pretty good btw). God has requested that
you BUILD the kingdom of God. You are more intent on throwing stones.
Remember the 'Let he without sin throw the first stone"... YOU are not
without sin. Now, remember how you introduced yourself to this
conversation........ If you don't stop your actions... blah blah blah...
I'm threatening you with actions that will effect everyone in your groups...
even the innocent ones. Or, have you convientely forgotton your own actions
that you are now complaining about in others?

Anyway, one poster with the username of Bassett
) got involved and
similarly expressed displeasure that RedForeman
would abuse the fish groups, his is a voice of sanity.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

It would be an interesting day to see you actually post something without a
hate comment in it. Me thinks this is beyond you. Remember the, "Do unto
others" commandment. You started with a threat... Red threatened ya back.
If you have a problem with people and their actions, you should first see
how your first action is with those people.

It doesn't surprise me that it took you seven years of "therapy" before you
figured out that you didn't want what they were teaching you. You are
obviously very stubborn and extremely stuck in believing that you are a
superior intellect and have all the answers. For those of us who believe in
God... God is THE superior intellect and has all the answers, YOU are still
searching (just like the rest of us). For those who do not believe in God,
they are smart enough to know that they don't have all the answers either.
The fact that you keep calling our churches "filthy" tells me that you're
thinking with an highly developed childish sense of intelligence. Your
smart enough to poke names at other religions, and smart enough to toss
around Bible scriptures and sayings... but, your not smart enough to know
what they mean or what the other religions are that your condemning.

you have a LONG way to go before you have the authority to judge our
religions and call them filthy.

-brian