Old 19-02-2004, 06:52 PM
hantayo

Default A Gift of Orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
Happy Birthday late!:-) And congratulations on getting your Hubby

addicted to orchids, too!

Thank you, and great to hear from you again. I was thinking about you a
couple of weeks ago, remembering your cheerful posts.

Diana

Hi Diana,
I'm pleased to know that you remember me. :-) I've been hibernating for
some time - plus spending a lot of time fixing my computer (a real
nightmare....).
My 'Brown Eyes' catt. finally bloomed & it still has 1 bloom in good
shape. The crazy catt. has been in bloom since Dec. 30th! I've been thrilled
with it. I put a picture of it on my orchid page on my web site.
Kathy K.^..^