Old 19-02-2004, 10:08 PM
hantayo

Default A Gift of Orchids

"Reka" wrote in message
Kathy, that's a Catt to be proud of, all right! But the four-legged ones
are pretty cute, too, especially the orange marmalade ones.
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Thanks Reka. The four-legged devils are little cuties & they know it. ;-)
Kathy K.

"hantayo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

My 'Brown Eyes' catt. finally bloomed & it still has 1 bloom in good
shape. The crazy catt. has been in bloom since Dec. 30th! I've been

thrilled
with it. I put a picture of it on my orchid page on my web site.
Kathy K.^..^

---