Old 19-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Kenni Judd

Default "recent" back issues

Kenneth: I have Volumes 62(4) [Oct-Dec. '98] and 63(2) [Apr-Jun. '99].
Send me your address and they are yours, as a small token of my thanks for
all your work in maintaining the OGD.

One other search suggestion: orchid societies. Two of those near me
[Tropical and Jupiter-Tequesta] solicit donations of back issues of orchid
publications, and after maintaining their own sets, use the duplicates for
new member packages, raffles, or other give-aways.

Good hunting,

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Kenneth Bruyninckx" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello all,

To complete my set of back issues I'm looking for the following
"recent" issues of the Orchid Digest:

Volume 32 (1968): issues 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8
Volume 33 (1969): issue 1
Volume 59 (1995): issue 3
Volume 60 (1996): issue 3
Volume 62 (1998): issue 4
Volume 63 (1999): issue 2
Volume 66 (2002): issue 2

I know the back issues department of the Orchid Digest only sells the
complete volumes so I can't knock at their door for help.
The 1968 & 1969 are certainly not available from them anyway.

Do any of you have these issues double ?
And are you willing to part with them ?

A complete and up-to-date list of other issues and volumes of what I'm
looking for can be found at http://www.orchidguide.com
If anyone has any leads, please let me know !

kind regards,

Kenneth Bruyninckx

PS: I tried most of the obvious places like back issues dept, Mary
McQuery & search engines for secondhand books etc, but I'm sure they
are out there somewhere...