Old 23-02-2004, 12:32 PM
TU

Default Rhynchostylis gigantea

What is the size of a flowering size Rhynchostylis gigantea, e.g.
what's the leave span from tip to tip ?
I have some small plants for a couple of years now, and by the rate
they're growing it'll be a long time before they flower.

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message ...
Martha: Hot summer is no problem; winter cold might be depending on your
definition of cold-medium. We find they do best kept at 50F or warmer.
Several years ago, I had a small batch which all survived an accidental
night in the mid-30s, but they complained about for quite some time
afterward.

Good growing,

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

"samaki" wrote in message
Hi everyone !

I am thinking about purchasing Rhynchostylis gigantea, but I am not sure

if
it will thrive in my conditions (hot in the summer, cold-medium in

winter).
Is it true that it requiers hot and humid conditions ?

thanks
Martha