Old 04-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Rob Halgren

Default !st Wednesday of the month!!!

Claude wrote:

Thanks Jimmy!

After research with google, I still can`t find anything about :

Phal. lueddemanniana var. woodland

That is a species... Just look up Phal. lueddemanniana . That
takes you here... http://www.phals.net/lueddemanniana/

Phal. Helen Ng ( violacea X Coral Isles ) X Phal. Barbara Moler

Not registered. But I bet it is yellow. Or green.

Phal. equestris rosea `Zuma Canyon `

Another species. Cute multifloral with a big lip (in relation to
its size. Rosea is the red lip form. http://www.phals.net/equestris/

Phal Golden Treasure

Gorgeous Gold x Golden Duplicate. I bet that is yellow too...

I have Wildcatt, but you can look up crosses at the RHS.
http://www.rhs.org.uk/research/regis...chidsearch.asp

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit