Old 05-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Designayard Designayard is offline
Registered User

Location: Raleigh, NC USA
Default Landscape Designers

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Garner
In article ,
JD wrote:
If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

Also, not sure where "Raliegh, NC" is in the city name of the drawings.

Cheers
KJ

"Judy Rink" wrote in message
.. .
Need a landscape designer? Checkout www.Design-A-Yard.com
All designs handdrawn and very detailed. Extremely talented
designers.

--
---
Stapp's Law: The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes

Hi,
This is Design-A-Yard replying to the apparent misconception by someone that we charge $20.00 to work with other companies. To set that correct: We send out a book with all of our experts to each and every customer with their plan free to all companies included, Triangle Gardens is one. The $20.00 was actually in reference to renting display space at our information area at the NC State Fairgrounds. We are full now, and have some wonderful vendors to include Phantom Screens, GutterFilter of America, and Awnings Factory Outlet, all international companies. So if you care to come check us out in the atrium of the State Fairgrounds every Saturday and Sunday you are more then welcome to see for yourself and check out our wonderful track record also! And please excuse our temporary dislexia on the spelling of Raleigh on one of our sample drawings on the website. Thank you so much KJ for bringing that to our attention.