Old 07-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Sirius631

Default The Breedersons revisited

In article , Geodyne
writes:

Some may remember that I have been ranting about my charming
Breederson neighbours lately. Here is an update:

Yay 1: One of the problems that I had was that the kids were playing
on a large earthwork levee directly behind my house, and using it to
slide down into a pond of filthy water with a boogie board. I was
worried that someone was inevitably going to hurt themselves. A couple
of phone calls to the appropriate authorities, and the pond has been
completely fenced off, conveniently preventing access to our back
fence as well.

Yay 2: On Friday, a large "FOR LEASE" sign was placed in front of the
house next door. The Breedersons are moving out!

Some days, I almost think there is a $deity.

Geodyne

Is their plot a good plot for growing stuff? Perhaps somebody on this
newsgroup would be interested in moving next door, so you could start a little
community.
:-)

David Lloyd