Old 08-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Dan Gannon

Default You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"

(Dan Gannon) wrote in message . com...
everyone is welcome:

Is there no interest among English-speaking people, in fragrant
miniature roses? I'm not going to keep the Fragrant Miniature
Roses group open forever with no participation. This is quite
depressing.

At least I know speakers of many other languages are keenly
interested in this topic. Need the English-speaking world lose
out? You decide. Right now, I'm feeling like I'm only going to
contribute in other languages. (Cantonese, Spanish, Thai, etc.)

Phooey!

Dan