Old 08-03-2004, 06:04 PM
Philip Lewis

Default You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"

(Dan Gannon) writes:
Is there no interest among English-speaking people, in fragrant
miniature roses? I'm not going to keep the Fragrant Miniature

While I personally am interested in miniatures (and bonsai, and other
dwarfed species... sucks to only have a small yard I do not feel
I have sufficient interest in joining yet another yahoogroup. This
newsgroup is about roses in general so miniature rose discussion would
be on topic here. Personally, i'll stay/ask here if i have
questions on miniatures.

--
good luck and be safe.
flip