Old 09-03-2004, 01:18 AM
Snooze

Default You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"

"Dan Gannon" wrote in message
om...
Hello, everyone!

You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses." The
purpose of the group is identifying, discussing and sharing photos of
the fragrant miniatures.

Here's the link:

I have never understood the need of people to create a create specialized
categories, when the volume for that subject is so low. Most of the
questions about minis in rec.gardens.roses are along the lines of "I bought
this mini at the nursery on impulse, and now it's dying, please help"

"If you build it, they will come" only worked in field of dreams. But I
guess the lack of membership to your group has proven that.

Sameer