Old 09-03-2004, 11:29 PM
farmgal

Default You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"

I agree with Snooze...While I am interested in minis, particularly fragrant
ones, lists are a pain. Of my 130 roses, minis comprise only about 10, but
would be happy to discuss them within this forum. Although, as the weather
gets nicer, I am too busy playing outside (smelling my fragrant roses)to
have much time for discussion, except for specific problems.
Definitely wish you success, and hope you will post here some of your more
fragrant finds.

farmgal

---