Old 10-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Shiva

Default You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"

farmgal wrote:

I agree with Snooze...While I am interested in minis, particularly fragrant
ones, lists are a pain.

They are more for the little private club type groups for whom discussion
is a major social event. The types who want to have yearly "virtual rose
society" meetings with t-shirts and crap like that. This group was like that
a few years ago, but is now shaping up into a decent open forum.

Of my 130 roses, minis comprise only about 10, but
would be happy to discuss them within this forum.

Please do! I am interested in minis, they are the next frontier for me.