Old 15-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Chris_S

Default Eradicating BBA

I recently saw that Azoo now market a Brush Algae Killer. It comes
in a very small bottle (maybe 10ml) and, apparently, a few drops are
sufficient for a 50 gallon tank. Does anyone have any experience with it?

WOW! Now that's real news. I found the manfs product info:

http://www.azoo.com.tw/azoo_en/modul...eview&bkid=309

It's AZOO product number AZ17086. I found another user post somewhere and
they said it got rid of their BBA in 14 days. If true, that is very good
news indeed.

The only fish stores that seem to have it are outside the US. Have not
found it yet in any of the US websites.

It's certainly worth a try if I can get some.

Thanks for the info!!!

Chris.