Old 16-03-2004, 09:42 PM
Stephen M. Henning

Default THANKS - AND THANKS FOR NOTHING

(Helen J. Foss) wrote:

A few offered me some different seeds, which I though was a nice
gesture on their part, and I accepted the offer. To this day I have not
received any seeds, but that doesn't really bother me as much as the fact
that a few of the ones I sent seeds to, didn't have the common courtesy to
sit at the keyboard for one minute, and tell me they received the
seeds....how long does it take to say 'I got them'?

Your gesture was very nice and it is too bad that some people elected to
receive and not give. Just one question Helen, did you include your
email address with the seeds? There may be some that lost your email
address. I didn't ask for or get any seeds, but I lost all email I
received over a 10 month period when I had a computer glitch. It
happens. Also, there is a mean-spirited troll on this group that would
ask for anything you offered but put in a fictitious address.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to

Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman