Old 17-03-2004, 04:28 AM
Bob Smith

Default I have had enough of cats

The chilli isn't to give them a gippy tummy, which, you're probably right
they won't make the connection with. But it'll burn their noses and mouth
straight away, so they might well make the connection. And it lasts quite

long time. Assuming they don't smell it first and just avoid it.
--

On the FAQ (or googling this group) they mentioned gippy tummy. An instant
chilli burn would be instantly effective, although it might not stop them

I have some killer hot sauce (2 drops to a tin of beans makes a fiery
lunchtime snack, and I am a chilli monster) but may have a strong smell that
would put them off eating it. I may try the less smelly chilli powder.

Look at it this way though, if they eat the chilli sardines, and keep coming
back and eating more, when I substitute rat poison, at least they died of
natural selection...

Bob