Old 17-03-2004, 04:41 AM
Tim Challenger

Default I have had enough of cats

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:43:12 -0000, Bob Smith wrote:

... tin of sardines with chilli powder from the
FAQ, but these cats are too stupid to make the connection with where they
got the upset tummy from, ...

The chilli isn't to give them a gippy tummy, which, you're probably right
they won't make the connection with. But it'll burn their noses and mouth
straight away, so they might well make the connection. And it lasts quite a
long time. Assuming they don't smell it first and just avoid it.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.