Old 18-03-2004, 01:23 AM
theoneflasehaddock

Default Disaster

Subject: Disaster
From: "GrlIntrpted"
Date: 3/16/2004 3:25 PM Eastern Standard Time

Anyway, the technology is established, the traps are cheap, and it
is probably more humane. Would you rather die from a quick 'snap' or a
long painful death by internal bleeding? I'd rather get hit on the

head...

After they damaged my orchids, you honestly think I care how they go?

Another thing that gets rid of rodents is cats. The feline kind.
Even if they aren't hunting cats (they have to learn how to kill from
their mother, but they are born knowing how to stalk), they still scare
off rodents. Probably the smell, or the chasing, or something. Then
you have to worry about your cats chewing on your catts, of course.
Believe it or not, they can be trained. Maybe you can borrow a kitty
for a few weeks.

I would (even though I dislike cats), but I have two dogs in the house.

Damn, then you'll have to be sure they don't get the bait, or eat the poisoned
rodents as well.

-

theoneflasehaddock