Old 18-03-2004, 07:23 AM
Sirius631

Default The Breedersons revisited

In article , Geodyne
writes:

Subject: The Breedersons revisited
From: Geodyne
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:06:59 +1100

On 09 Mar 2004 21:57:37 GMT, acon (Sirius631) wrote:

Where are you at? I bet it's not the UK

I'm afraid not. I'm in dry, dusty, no-fresh-water-to-spare-for-lawns
Australia. Sydney, to be precise.

I've been a regular on alt.pc for many years, but have been so busy
for the last year or two that my pc project (how enviro-friendly can I
make a 1/8th acre suburban block) has been on hold. However this
winter there are going to be a couple of major projects, the most
interesting being an attempt at a conventional entertainment area in a
pc manner, and putting a vegetable garden into the 1.5 m wide space
down the western side of my house. I'm going to experiment and see
just how unneccessary direct sunlight is for veggies inmy climate.

Geodyne

1/8th acre? I'd be luck to fit one lettuce in the space I have !

David Lloyd