Old 21-03-2004, 04:33 AM
Aria

Default Cilantro

Thanks for the site....now I don't feel so bad since it states that Cilantro
is difficult to grow. Just had another one croak. I think it would be more
expedient to just buy it in the store!!!!

"Frogleg" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:50:51 -0700, "Aria"
wrote:

Does anyone here try to grow it??? I've tried so many times both inside

and
out. It always drops dead...Any suggestions?

(I'm having a funny mental image of a healthy cilantro plant suddenly
collapsing like a cartoon weed after RoundUp.)

Here's a site that discusses 'how to grow' clearly.

http://chefsgarden.com/Cilantro.htm