Old 22-03-2004, 01:08 AM
Rick

Default Eradicating BBA

"Robert Flory" wrote in message

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
No Red NOooooooooo....Don't do it, come back to the light side
Don't let these heathens suck you down. LOL

HA-HA!!! I'm not particularly looking forward to it, I'm trying the CO2,
ferts idea for a while first... but after some reading... eeehh???

--
RedForeman ©® future fabricator and creator of a ratbike
streetfighter!!!

Actually peroxide does just as well, it dies and ... turns white or pink,
then often gets eaten....

I've been told a big syringe using a needle for proper placement can kill

it
in the tank. never tried that though. Might beat tearing up the tank.

Bob

I have tried peroxide and it did work although somewhat difficult to direct
a flow of liquid underwater onto a particular target. It is a long process
as you do it a bit at a time if the fish are still in the tank.

Rick