Old 23-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Jerry

Default Mulching Push Mower Recommendations ( Specifically Toro 20033 vs John Deere JS60H )

BigDaDDY wrote in
:

RoyDMercer wrote:

I'm with you. I have a Snapper that's 15 years old and still starts
on the
first pull every time. The engine doesn't have as much power as it
once did, but it still gets the job done. The deck is so well made I
think I'll just replace the motor this year rather than get a new
one.

"Bubba" wrote in message
I like my Snapper 6.5HP. It worked like a champ on St Augustine
that grew 4-5" per week in Mississippi.

Man you guys are making me feel bad here. I just bought a Craftsmen
(6.75HP Briggs and Stratton engine) for $300 at Sears. Used it
yesterday and it worked very nice. I hope I didn't make a mistake.

You mean my 8 year old $79 3HP B&S K-mart special won't do the trick? It
starts within 5 or 10 pulls almost every time. To think I was blaming my
lawn on all those gaffin kids I put behind it...