Old 23-03-2004, 06:06 PM
jane

Default hose in hose?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:12:27 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

~
~Anyone recommend a supplier of hose in hose? I've been meaning to get a
~couple of plants for some time but never found anywhere that grew them.
~Now a friend has also expressed a desire to buy some so I ought to start
~looking again
~janet
~--

Mr Fothergill's were selling seeds of the new hose-in-hose called "you
and me" last year, but don't seem to have them this.

An RHS webpage I found said these folk have them:

Three Counties Nursery
Marshwood, Bridport, Dorset DT6 5QJ
Tel: 01297 678257
Hybrid and old fashioned garden pinks (mail order only).

Hope this gives you a few starting points

--
jane

Mark Twain