Old 24-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Chookie

Default The Breedersons revisited

In article ,
acon (Sirius631) wrote:

The people next door to me, or rather their kids and friends, seem to use my
garden as a public right of way and steal my apples. Makes me think it would
be better to sell up and buy a more suitable property away from such
self-centered, anti-social gits. Or I could just put up bigger fences, which
I don't particularly want to do because it would cut down the growing
space and what little space I have to sunbathe in private.

Approach it as a pc problem. If these people produce anything worth having,
feed them your apples. If, OTOH, they are just feral pests, it might be time
to plant something thorny to deter them from coming in -- brambles, perhaps?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet