Old 24-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Elizabeth

Default How to Kill Grubs/larvae of JuneBugs??

Heh- I used to have a peekapoo who LOVED the things. She would hang around
while I was gardening just so she could get her "treats".
--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.tudortarts.com/

"Katra" wrote in message
Not underground ones!!!
I end up digging a lot of them out by hand, and they make great hand
treats for my chickens.

I'd like to find a good way to get rid of them as well, although they
don't seem to cause me much harm as long as I till deep. The tilling
tools squish them and they then add to the soil fertility. G

K.

In article ,
"Chuck" wrote:

Ladybugs kill grubs?

"Red" wrote in message
m...
Beneficial nematodes.
"Tom Servo" wrote in message
Any suggestions of the Organic variety would be great, but to avert
another
pestilence this summer, I am willing to use chemicals as well.
Thanks!
Eye,

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Seems to me you're the racist. Last time I checked Hispanics were of
the same race as everybody else, the human race. -- Mike Helm

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ude=0&user id
=katra