Old 24-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default hose in hose?

In article , Mark Warren
writes
"Chris Stewart" wrote in message

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

Anyone recommend a supplier of hose in hose? I've been meaning to get a
couple of plants for some time but never found anywhere that grew them.
Now a friend has also expressed a desire to buy some so I ought to start
looking again
janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Hose in hose? I'm not familiar with this - any more clues as to what it

is -
animal, vegetable or mineral? :-)
Chris S

A quick google suggests possibly azalea, possibly primrose.

If it is primrose
http://www.barnhavenprimroses.com/plants/Enthusiast's%20primroses.htm have
seeds. Never used them just found it on google. Also
http://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk.

Mark

It is a Primula it has outer and inner sort of leaves where the flowers
are. 'Wanda' is one named variety. You can also get other plants called
hose in hose but generally it's always alluded to the Primula.
janet