Old 24-03-2004, 05:46 PM

Default Grading rec's

In article , Brad Stokes wrote:
I had a grading quote for my new home, $500-600.
That's for about .10 to .15 of an acre. My lot is 1/2 acre total. The
builder cleared just a small area to the rear of the home until he reached a
section of trees. This rate seems a little high but I have nothing to
compare it with.
What do you think?

It takes just as much time to setup and break down for .1 acre as it
does for 1 acre. Bulldozers, backhoes and dumptrucks are not cheap.
Plus he has to make a living wage. It does not sound unreasonable but
the only way to be sure is to get more quotes from others.

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.