Old 24-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Sacha

Default Mandevilla

Rod24/3/04 6:28
om

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:38:47 -0000, wrote:

I would appreciate advice on how to grow Mandevilla as a pot plant in a
Conservatory, especially on how often it should be watered.
Tom Atkinson

Just hope it's a big conservatory :-) Sacha has already said plant it
in a border if you can, I concur with that. Been I while since I grew
one but IIRC they will tolerate quite hard pruning if they outgrow
their space.

Well, it was Ray using my typing fingers who said etc. etc. ;-))
But now I come to think of it, the one my fil had on the granite wall
outdoors in Jersey was quite a bossy sort of a thing! It doesn't come into
the category of 'house plant', that's for sure, so hard pruning might be
essential if it does well and thrives.

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)