Old 26-03-2004, 06:24 AM
Geodyne

Default Yipee - it lives again!

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:49:56 +1100, "Fran"
wrote:

Well hello to all the oldies and to the new names too. I'd stopped even
checking in 'cos all was dead here.

Nice to see you Tara. Still doing the geo stuff I see - glad to hear the
neighbours from hell are vanquished.

Nice to see you too again Judanne and Chookie. So where is Len?

Len appears to be AWOL...I had half been hoping that he would chime in
on the veggie conversation, but he hasn't.

I'll be a bit more chatty after next week...I finally get to get rid
of the thesis from hell, assuming I don't kill myself in the process.
Then I tackle the poor, neglected garden. ;-)

How are things with you on the new place?

Geodyne