Old 28-03-2004, 08:32 PM
Mike

Default Antique roses at...WalMart?

On 28 Mar 2004, (Hamp) responded:

Obviously Mike doesn't work at Walmart. Wonder which Rose Nursery
he's affliated with that's getting hurt by the super centers.

No, I don't work at Wal-Mart. Do you? I am not affiliated with any rose
nursery.

I try not to be prejudiced against or for any seller.

If you are not "prejudiced" against a seller that consistently sells
inferior product, than you are an idiot.

As to Walmart's return policy, it's far better than any nursery or online
retailer I've dealt with. They will give a replacement or refund with
no questions.
Hamp

Wal-Mart will not give a refund or replacement without a receipt and the
original product being returned, as stated in my post. They will
definitely not refund or replace a rose that's been in the ground for six
months under any circumstances, unlike most rose vendors, such as the two
you mentioned, who guarantee their roses throughout the first growing
season and do not require a receipt or return for refund or replacement.

As I said at the beginning of my original post - you get what you pay for.
That was the whole point.

Mike