Old 30-03-2004, 07:44 AM
KenCo

Default EPDM and rubber cement?

Phyllis and Jim Hurley wrote:
There is cement for EDPM. may be cheaper than tape

Roofing cement can be used if the fold is glued from the outside.

Jim

use tire glue, EDPM is just a glorified inner tube

clean well and pretend its a huge tire patch

"Lee B." wrote in message

I need to secure the folds of a EPDM liner. This is NOT a matter of

joining

two pieces, just eliminating a flap. Can rubber cement be used instead of
that expensive joining tape? If I had it all to do over, I would have
scrapped that new piece of EPDM in favor of a factory-made, drop-in

Permalon

liner . . . but I already had the EPDM. Now I have to deal with the folds.

Suggestions?

Lee

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced