Old 30-03-2004, 11:29 PM
Tom Line

Default building raised beds on sloping lawn?

Would it be less work to adjust the house? What about having the beds at
decreasing heights?

--------
--------
----------
-----------------------------

JimS. wrote:
: Has anyone built raised planters on lawn that is not level? I want to build
: a raised bed on the side of my house, but the ground slopes down along the
: length of the house.
:
: I am pretty sure I want to use some 6x6 pressure treated wood to make the
: beds. But one end needs to be built up to be level with the other end.
:
: Has anyone done this, and got suggestions? I'm thinking this is going to
: involve some digging to partially bury the front timbers?
:
: Any help appreciated.
:
: JimS.