Old 02-04-2004, 04:06 AM
Homefinders

Default Friendly real estate types!

Len said,
"don't mention aspect or micro-climates to real estate it doesn't compute
with them.", well that's true of most, but not with me, but then I'm on the
other side of the fence and working for the buyers of real estate, not the
sellers. Most estate agents think I'm nuts as I take a compass to every
home I inspect for a client just so I can say what sort of an aspect the
house has!
I have a new (nothing to do with pc so very off topic) website up at
www.launceston-homefinders.com.au and it is beginning to attract some
attention, so maybe it will help to supplement the Disability Support
Pension and then I will be able to afford to put some money into the
gardens!!

Judanne

"len gardener" wrote in message
(all snipped as it was enormously long!)