Old 02-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Jim W

Default URGLers in Wales... (Ferryside, Carmarthenshire)

Hi URGlers..

Does anyone know what the soil type is in the area in subject.?

Or better still what plants do specifically well there.. A non
gardening friend of mine has asked for some plant recommendations (must
be fairly 'common' to garden centres etc or mail ordarable).

They need to be the 'foolproof types' which I can make a list of myself
but I just wondered if the area is known to provide ideal conditions for
any particular plants.

Specifically perennials and shrubs (not annual stuff:-))

And any URGlers around there that might be willing to offer advice to a
plant newbie?

Cheers

Jim
North London, England, UK