Old 06-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Gary Woods

Default garden police gone wild?

"FDR" wrote:

I bet they are begging because some "group" wields so much unwarranted
power.

All of this makes me enormously grateful that I do NOT live in a planned
community with a neighborhood association to tell me what to do.
I know a fellow in a suburb not far away that got an anonymous note in his
mailbox:
"In this neighborhood, we cut our lawns or FRIDAY!"

He moved, gesturing with a limited number of fingers as he left.

I'm in a "We don't care what you do as long as you don't frighten the
livestock" neighborhood. Suits me fine.