Old 06-04-2004, 09:30 PM
Jock

Default Lemons looking average!!

Jock wrote:
:: GregLiss wrote:
:::: My lemon tree is growing well with dark green leaves and is covered
:::: in lemons, but the problem is the lemons get covered in these
:::: little brown spots about 1mm wide, most have a tiny white spot in
:::: the middle. These spots don't seem to effect the inner lemon, but
:::: it does seem to retard growth slightly.
::::
:::: Does anyone know what this is? I would like to get rid of it so
:::: does any one know a treatment?
::::
:::: I can post a picture of one of the lemons if I'm allowed to on this
:::: group?
::::
:::: Thanks in advance,
::::
:::: Greg
::
:: Post pics to the alt.binaries.pictures.gardens group if you see it
:: (the newsgroup).
:: Have a look at this useful website too. :
:: http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs/garden/mg...gy/citrus.html
:: Jock

Actually, this is more useful than the first link. :
http://www.agric.nsw.gov.au/reader/cit-bugs
Jock