Old 31-01-2003, 08:26 PM
Alan Zucker

Default [IBC] Annealed Copper Wire

I guess it depends on the size and/or weight of the order. My total for 6
rolls is $55. I will let you know stiff the larger gauges are.

Alan Zucker zone 6b
You're never to old to learn. You can learn from both beginner and expert.

Alan: There's annealing and then there's annealing. Unless it comes from
a source
annealing for bonsai purposes, you will probably find the wire rather stiff
and need
to reanneal the larger gauges.
Thanks for sharing the resource. Did they indicate the cost of
shipping?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++