Old 06-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Looking for a recommendation for replacing shrubs

If you don't like the type of bushes in front of your house that's one
thing. However, if you don't like them because they look "dull & scraggly,"
you might prune & fertilize them to improve their looks.

Just a thought -- "start with the simplest solution first" is my motto.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"McQualude" wrote in message
Our house has the standard evergreen shrubs in front. I don't like them,
they look dull & scraggly. My wife is very hesitant to pull them out
because she hates a 'naked house'.

I would like a recommendation on something to replace them that is can be
maintained in a neat looking state, something that will look nice year
round.

We also have a low ground cover that is the same dull, flat green color,
any suggestions on a suitable replacement would be welcome, thank you.
--
McQualude