Old 06-04-2004, 10:36 PM
McQualude

Default Looking for a recommendation for replacing shrubs

"Anne Lurie" said:

If you don't like the type of bushes in front of your house that's
one thing. However, if you don't like them because they look "dull &
scraggly," you might prune & fertilize them to improve their looks.

Just a thought -- "start with the simplest solution first" is my
motto.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

I could probably improve their looks but I doubt I would like them. Still,
I won't be replacing until late fall or next spring so maybe I will
fertilize them and see if they can turn from dull to shiny.

--
McQualude