Old 31-01-2003, 08:28 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] Annealed Copper Wire

I agree...... Plus you could simply anneal it yourself, although I probably
would like to see it done at least once so I know the appropriate color to
look for. Hey you potters out there, you could anneal a boatload of wire
lickety-split. )

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
From: "David J. Bockman"
Hi Alan,
I've been investigating them too. My concerns were that their annealing
process was electrical, not via heat-- although I'm sure the electricity
creates resistance=heat-- I'm not certain how that differs metallurgically
if at all from traditional fire annealing.
David J. Bockman

Gee whiz, at those prices one could certainly afford to find out (provided
that their minimums are not in the hundreds or thousands).

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: