Old 10-04-2004, 04:33 PM
~ Windsong ~

Default We've been had by TROLLS :-(

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:19:47 -0600, "~ Windsong ~"

wrote:

And Jabriol is a well known cross-posting TROLL on many, many NGs.

How'd you get on this troll's bad side, Carol? ;o) ~ jan
~ jan (Do you know where your water quality is?)

You don't need to get on a TROLL'S bad side. Everyone is fair game. When
he tires of me he'll simply pick a new victim.
I also expose the dangers of joining the cult he claims to represent here
on the net. ) He is a classic example of how dangerous this cult can be.
--
Carol....
"Ring bell for maid service...if no answer do it yourself."