Old 12-04-2004, 02:33 PM
escapee

Default Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:38:17 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:45:05 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

************************************************** **************

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:13:34 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

opined:

Following that logic, Janet Bledsoe and Janet Baraclough must be
the same
person because both are obnoxious and clueless!

lol

***

Victoria, if there's one thing sad and clueless in this thread, it's
your immature, victim-girl instinct to ingratiate and appease an abusive
male bully. He probably reminds you of all those other men who have
abused you in real life.

Janet

I don't know what you are responding to, but I never said anything in
the above
message.

I've underlined your post's header and your response to Cereoid's with
asterisks.

However, it is not unusual for a mean spirited person to throw
someone's past up to the person.

Your abusee-past is written loud and clear across your present
behaviour. Think about your present.

You (the present you) are responsible for, and have a choice, how you
respond in this group when you see other people getting abused by a
bullying shit. So far, you have supported him, laughed at his lies about
other women, and called me a hypocrite for saying what I think of his
behaviour. In your past, no doubt some ******* made you cover up for
him, made you pretend his behaviour wasn't abusive, and kidded you that
you were his very special pal. You're still following that pattern right
here, on behalf of Steve. Is that really what present-you wants to do
for/with an abusive man? Are you quite sure?

It's your present behaviour I'm throwing up to you, in the hope that
you'll recognise it.

Janet

Huh? Because I said lol? Your attempt to somehow "get" to me, or "give" it to
me is a failure. I am very delighted with my life and behavior. But, thanks
for the analysis. If you don't find hypocrisy in your behavior, there's no way
to force you to get it. However, you are equally as abusive and you hate men.