Old 12-04-2004, 03:36 PM
RoyDMercer

Default Killing thorn bushes

Round up makes brush killer, which is really just a stronger version of
their regular herbicide. If you can't find it, you can just buy the regular
concentrated round up and mix it stronger than recommended.

"Marc" wrote in message
I just moved into a new house. We are preparing to do some landscaping in
the backyard. In the wooded area there are a tremendous amount of those
thorn bushes (not really a bush but more like a stem coming out of the
ground covered with thorns) that I would like to det rid of in selected
areas. Is there any recommeded way to get rid of them other than having a
front end loader come in and tear them up? Just curious. Thanks...